780
Sunday, October 4, 2009
  writing a song attempt
i noticed all the songs i written in the past are kinda emo, gangster or sexual LOLS. soo here i go wit something different ...

in this situation im in, the only thing on my mind.
is the next thing i see, that cant be defined .
im addicted to the thrill,
im chasin the drug, yes the drug..
the drug they call love.
nothing less, nothing higher above [?]

baby take my dollars away, i dont need em

i got one thing on my mind, only one.
and thats to be on the next flight with you
some lets dip out of here if you're down [?]




 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

i'll fly my own way to the sky, till the heavenly Father hand me my official wings .

Archives
September 2009 / October 2009 / February 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]